From getting up to going to bed, everything is a result of habit. Whether we like it or not, we are the creator of our destiny. We create our own destiny through our habits. It is our choice to give an excuse or take complete ownership, but we are responsible for everything that happens in our life.
Even giving an excuse or taking responsibility both are habits. Habits comes from repetition of actions. If we repeat the wrong action, then we form the wrong habit or if we repeat the right action at the right time with full enthusiasm than we form the right habit. Some time different speaker and trainer give the opinion that our decision shapes our destiny. Even our decisions are also the result of our habits.
Everything in our life gets affected directly by our habits. Once a speaker said, “Bad habits are easy to form but difficult to live with while good habits are hard to from but easy to live with”. Though making good habits is hard yet the efforts are worth the price.
How to form good habits:
- Decide the habit you want to build in your life.
- Write all the things you are missing because of the lack of this habit.
- Write all the benefits you will enjoy by building new habits.
- Now, visualize all the benefits in your life and feel excited about them.
- Nothing happens until we don’t take any action. Now is the time to take the 1st step to form this habit: just take action and do your task enthusiastically.
- Repeat the task every day at the same time with full enthusiasm and excitements. Use as much muscles, senses and emotions as you can to create the faster result.
- With every passing day, this habit will become stronger and stronger.
- Start enjoying the benefit of your hard work.
If forming a new habit is easy than anyone can do it. But always remember that great things always take time. If you think you can and if you think you can’t, you are right.